[one_half last=”no” style=”margin-bottom:50px”]Learn to read music quickly!
Based on the card game Snap, Notes War is a fun and easy way for students to improve their music skills. It’s geared primarily towards students age 5-12, but younger or older students will also find it fun and challenging.
- Beginning students: Move past the slow and frustrating early stages of learning to read notes. Choose the specific set of notes you want to practice.
- Intermediate: Build speed reading music so you can learn new pieces much more quickly
- Advanced students: See a dramatic improvement in your sightreading
- Professional musicians: Notes War is a regular card game – set the computer to its fastest speed and see if you can still beat the game!
Students have a choice of learning:
- Treble Clef – violin, trumpet, flute, and more
- Bass Clef – cello, bassoon, trombone
- Grand Staff – piano, harp
This app was designed and created by Christine Payne, a Juilliard graduate with over ten years of experience teaching piano at all levels.